Monday, August 22

new format....hopefully

i find that without a specific intention by blog resides in the part of my brain with all the other things that seem like a great idea, but never really come to fruition...

well, that is going to end now. hopefully....

i am beginning a new blog format with a daily prompt for myself. my hope is that this will open my perception of the everyday and i'll find lots of intriguing things. it's amazing what you find when you have something to look for.

so, here's the rub:

monday's motivation - a bit of encouragement to start the week. it's really for my own motivation really, but i'll share.

tuesday tribute - i often come across artists/art that inspires me. i'll share them on this day. it's open enough to include current artists, classic/historical artists, great books, new music, etc.

willy-nilly wednesday - this is really whatever comes up. it's sure to be entertaining at least...

thursday's thought - i'll attempt to share my brain musings here.

friday finish - i'll share my own artwork here. i need a bit of prompting in my creating as well. this section could include quilting and sewing projects, school projects, etc.

tune in for the days that interest the most... and bear with me while i get into the swing of things. my intention is to post daily. it might take me a couple weeks to get consistent.

yay art!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay!!! Can't wait to see to see this space fill up with your musings. So much is happening for you right now and this will be a great journal. Share on!

    ReplyDelete