Thursday, September 15

thursday thought - i'm really busy

yep. this is my thought today (and every day for the last couple weeks).

i sat down with a good friend, who happens to be really great at organization, and we wrote out all the things i need to do with my time. we included class time, homework time, feeding myself, showering, etc.

i was glad to know i actually have enough time for it all...

i made a huge weekly calender, divided it down to the hour, colored it in with my sharpie's and stuck it to my wall.

 
now i have a big fat reminder of what i should be doing (if i find myself procrastinating) and i can relax knowing i don't have to remember all that stuff at every moment. i can just look at my wall...

thank goodness for the support of great friends!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! You ARE busy. It's so wise of you to chart it and have it in front of you everyday. Very good time management. I will value every minute of your phone calls. Love the color coding...

    Wait a minute. Only 6 hours of sleep?

    ReplyDelete